LTOHOE Memory Foam Insoles for Women, Replacement Shoe Inserts for Running Shoes, Hiking Shoes, Sneaker, Cushion Shoe Insoles Shock Absorbing for Foot Pain Relief, Comfort Inner Soles 8mm Gray US 6
- Great choice for your insoles replacement. They would make your boots and shoes much more comfortable!
- These insoles are made of 6mm and 8mm memory foam, which offers long time cushion and feet support, helps planter facilities and foot pain relief. Active Carbon Particles keep your feet dry and fresh all day.
- LTOHOE memory foam insoles help you enormously when working or standing all day as the memory foam absorbs pressure on your legs. Shock absorbing insoles for long-distance walking, hiking or running.
- Super lightweight and washable inner soles. Please choose your shoes size or size down, base on your feet fat or slim and shoes space.
- They are the ideal gift for your wife, friends, mum or grandma. For their health and comfort. Offer the insoles to her and impress them.
Sold：258 Wished: 28 Followed: 74
Why choose us?
1. LTOHOE memory foam insoles bring your shoes back to life! Replace your worn insoles with them and they will extend the life of your favourite old shoes.
2. LTOHOE memory foam insoles are a “tailored” shoe size, no need to cut to size.
3. LTOHOE memory foam insoles help reduce muscle fatigue in feet and legs, allow you to stay on your feet longer.
4. LTOHOE memory foam insoles fit most footwear：Trainers, Work Shoes, Walking Boots, Casual Shoes, Loafers, Slippers…
5. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE NO RISK: We’re sure you’re going to love this shoe insoles for women, try it out today without risk. If you’re not satisfied with the insoles for whatever reason, just contact us within 30 days for a hassle-free full refund, no questions asked.
Package Included: 1 pair memory foam insoles for women.
The sizes are US size. Please choose your shoes size or size down, base on your feet fat or slim and shoes space.
Direction for use:1.For usual use, please take the original inner soles of your shoes out and replace them with these new ones. But if your shoes too big, you could put these insoles on top of the original ones.
2.The printed logo side is the upside. Once in, the insoles will stay in place. But for some people whose insoles slip around whilst walking. We suggest you could turn the downside up or use Blue Tack.
Doctors recommend that you change your insoles regularly to promote healthy feet. Check to see if your insoles are providing the support and cushioning you’re looking for. If not, it’s time to replace them!
There are no reviews yet.