Merrell Mens Intercept Hiking Shoe
$131.99 – $132.62
- M-select fresh naturally prevents odor before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- Rubber sole
- AEGIS Shield – Controls odour, staining and deterioration, helping your shoes stay fresher for longer.
- 100% Leather
- Compression Moulded EVA – Soft footframe provides superb cushioned impact resistance, helping your feet go further, for longer.
- Vibram outsole
- Strobel Construction – The upper is stitched directly to the last to grant higher flexibility and support.
- Synthetic Leather Toe Cap – Reinforced front-foot for added protection and stability.
- Bellows Tongue – Thick padded tongue keeps debris out as well as keeping the top of your foot comfortable.
Sold：107 Wished: 25 Followed: 22
This durable shoe will conquer any trail. The Ortholite footbed adds stability while the mesh-lined leather upper wicks away moisture.
The outside is more than just a place. Merrell knows that. It’s in their DNA, their history and the inspiration for their future. What started as a one-man boot making operation in 1981 has become a global calling to get outside and get moving. Beloved by backpackers and hikers, Merrell blazed trails, creating lighter, more comfortable footwear. Evolutions in design and technology allowed runners and hikers access to multi-sport and cross-training products designed to help them go farther, faster. Thirty years later, Merrell continues to innovate new technologies focused to get you outside, to keep you moving. Get ready to take the scenic route with Merrell.
Not bad, the price is worth it!
by Amazon Customer
Everything was received quickly, very satisfied!
by Joe r Thompson
Oh, the goods are really good. My wife likes them very much!